Saturday, 8 August 2009

UPDATES

Let's see.....

Thursday, went to meet up with the girls, Nun, Shimmy and me, tag along Syna to buy white pants... Finally, she got herself a pair! All these for wearing red and white in school.... So funny, should have borrowed her my pants.

Yesterday, everyone was in a sea of red and white in school... So weird. I feel so CNY at the same time. I also noticed not alot of men have white pants.. Only Fairus, Cahmon-Cahmon and Airi don white pants.The rest of the men were wearing white, beige, brown, khaki.. and worse was Ju, who wore something that looks like an American eagle and grey pants... Crazy.




I'm gonna miss Mary. Mary was my first friend in this wretched hell. We are so different yet we have so many babbles to share. She's one friend who I could confide and cry to and still never judgemental. Now that she's no longer there for me to babble with and bitch... I'm gonna run out of school as fast as I can.... No reason for me to be in school. I still have Lava who I can trust. But poor Lava have so much more burden than anyone could ever carry. My whines became so minute next to what she went through this year... I can't imagine how.

My bridesmaid, Nurul got married today too. SO drama. So much emotions. So much crying. I can't recall mine to be that emotional. My mum was smiling from ear to ear... My dad was so busy talking to guests... I recalled my nikah, and realised how simple Joe and I were. We did the akad at home, my reception and dinner were at the multi-purpose halls next to our blocks. Jo was there to cover the event....



And boo hoo hoo.... Joe still hasn't edited our wedding video... I'm not gonna see it.. perhaps 10 years later...

Met up with the goons, Faizal, Yuhan, Hafiz and Atie... Haven't seen them since the wedding. Atie's tummy is sooo huge. 8 months already.... Oh, I had so much fun... Laughed the whole time. The best people to hang out with when you need a good crack up...




My husband is sleeping beside my feet as I am typing this now... Poor Joe. So tired.

No comments: