Sunday, 2 August 2009

Light of my Life

So many reactions from people...

"what? You got married? Why never tell me?"

"You? Married? Kidding right?"

"Eh how come your didn't invite me to your wedding..?"

Deep shit. I had alot of friends I did not really kept in touch. So I didn't invite them not because I didn't want to, but I do not have their numbersss!!! Gosh... Then facebook brings a whole new level of 'keeping in touch' and suddenly I have sinned.

Ah well... My weddings' over. It wasn't that great anyway. My marriage is far better. I still have an outdoor photoshoot to do, which I still haven't do. Haven't got the time to. Bummerrr....

Recently celebrated mum-in-law's birthday. Here is Mum with Liana and Nadya.



Didn't know I was the kids were sooo attached to me... Liana (3 years old) said this to me:

"Auntie Alfia, you are the the light of my life. Uncle Joe, you are her husband."

I really cracked up so hard. That's how Uncle Joe is seen now. Just a husband.
Well, I didn't know I had such a great impact on a 3-year old. I guess I do now.

Still doesn't change my mind about having children. My mind swayed abit after Uncle Mokhtar left Auntie June without any kids and all lonely. But I think I can live with that. I think.

No comments: