Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Post Birthday

So I turned 28 yesterday. Not a big deal. Kinda reminded me of all my wasted youth. I could have and should have done alot of things that might make me a better person. But 'if's, 'should have's and 'could have's are such sad words...

Kinda happy. Aisyah, the best sister in the world, brought me to Causeway Point to get something for me, however, her plan backfired when she forgotten to bring the voucher she got for me.. So funny.
Mummy and sis got me a birthday card each. Ordered pizza... But I didn't get my pastaaaa... Mummy said she wanna cook pasta but she didn't... She went to buy briyani instead. Hmph. I was sulking like a small kid, quite unbecoming of a 28-year-old, but hey, it's my party, and I cry if I want to... But the time spent was more priceless anyone could asked for. I choked back my tears when my mom told me to learn to be patient and start listening... In other words, start becoming like her. How is that possible? She's the most patient person in the world!

Joe said he had a whole weekend of activity lined up for me.. We're fasting anyway so most likely we only will have dinner with the goons. They suggested Chai Chee Steamboat... So faar... Ah well. I need to get presents for Hairi and Hafiz too. Coz we're celebrating the August babies. Can't wait for this weekend! But its only Tuesday... Such sadness....

No comments: