Saturday, 22 August 2009

First day of Ramadhan

Soooo many things happened this past week. But I will start with today.

Today, first day of the Ramadhan. I started off my day by going to school on a Saturday to finish up my NIQC project (coz I dcould not find the notes at home, then after 30mins of searching, found it on TT's table!) only to get stuck coz I don't have KY's part. Decided not to wait for him. Went out to Clementi to go to my favourite Reject Shop. It's exciting coz sometimes you will find very pleasant things at cheap prices there. However, when I got my things and wanted to pay at the counter, the cashier asked me..

"Please pick your 5 G-Strings..."

"Huh??"

"Oh, for every $10 you spend, you'll get 1 free g-string. You spent $50 mah, so choose 5." she pointed to a huge basket next to the cashier.

I was kinda stunned for a while, and I almost wanted to burst out laughing. But I picked out 5 thongs anyway, like a reprimanded child. I dunno if I would look sexy but the prints are so girl-ish or almost child-like. Like navy-striped G-string. And a guitar-printed, distasteful pink and brown thongs. Aww come on, you gotta be kidding me.
The cashier put them into my plastic bag, and I went on my way... I need to teel someone urgently so I called hubby. He laughed when I narrated the whole story to him. It's so weird. Can you imagine if its a male customer? Yikes.

Went home only to realise that Joe had uninstall his Open Offce coz it was taking too much space. So he redownloaded the doc again. I have no MS Word and ordering from mine.sg was a big mistake. Sure, cheaper, but it takes such a long time.
After 2 hours or so, the connection got disconnected and Joe went into a frenzy. Joe darling, don't turn into a monster, please solve problems first. And I am helpless, can't finish up the report. Called Faizal. He said it's ok for me to go to his house later after break fast. I decided that I should just let Ariel do the editing and asked Hongster to send the report to her for vetting anyway. Ok, one burden off. Phew. So tiring.

Ok, off to see if mum-i-l needs help in the kitchen. I'll write more later.

No comments: