Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Of Raya, Mid-Autumn's and love

Went raya-ing last Saturday, with our special guest appearance, Firdaus. Kinda weird not talking to him after all these years and rumours lingering around him. It's so bizarre with our gang "expanding" with additions like Baby Aryff, Baby Auni, Baby Soffiyah, Baby Amir Khan and the latest pack, Baby Adrianna.



Joe and I lit up our own lanterns for Mid-Autumn's. Love burning and smelling sulphur and soot in the air. Wahahah. The kids were curiously eyeing on our cheap lanterns. I couldn't help but notice how pretty, animated, huge and colourful theirs are. Unfair. Sulk sulk.



Joe went home even more sick then he already is, and we forgo the JSS raya-ing. He was mostly asleep and if he was awake, he was in super bad bear-ish mode. Which of course, made me wished he'd just go to sleep. So most of the time I was doing about my own things.

I took leave on Monday after witnessing Joe's insomnia (which made me unable to sleep myself) due to the awful, throat-ripping coughs he had, most of which ended up making me sit up, wide-eyed with shock.
Coming back to hell wasn't exactly exciting, semtrex training, in my opinion, was the most useless, time-consuming and most uninteresting training ever done. We have done this in CEPP, I believe and the same booklet from SCDF too. I came home so tired to even start marking anything, ended up with me hitting the sack so early and poor hubby had to entertain himself with games and stuffs. How the heck would I know? On my way in the train, I saw 3 more new games being uploaded to my iPhone. Nice going.

I feel for Lavalamp and sometimes wished I could do something to ease her agony or lift her spririts. But boy, if I were in her shoes, nothing in the world could cheer me up. I mean, the motivation is already dying, yet people around her had to twist the blade and push it even deeper. Lavalamp, be strong, yeah?

No comments: