Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Lazy-Munster

The week started when my LP got stuck again. Me and the stoopid LP system do not get along...

I hate to say this but I'm at my most lazy mode right now. I can't seem to do anything back at home, coz I was so darn tired. Yesterday, hubby was sick in bed, so he didn't go to work and I can't help but feel that tinge of jealousy biting into my flesh. I went back and started lazing, I took out a few pieces, but immediately surrendered to oh-so-powerful laziness.

I really couldn't pick myslef up after that onwards. I lie down and watch Discovery and then think of what I would do if I were a powerful general in WWII. Then I imagine myself to be Anne Frank, the muslim version. Demented, man.

I think all that gorging and gluttony over the past week due to raya visiting has created a lazy monster in me. I'm going out tonight, but I'm too lazy to go. Yet I have to but I dunno.... WTH!

Ok, back to immersing myself in WS...

No comments: