Thursday, 24 September 2009

Such an ass

This week has been a seriously frustrating week. Credits are flying out to the least deserved and the rest of us have been facing music.

Not that I do not love music, but this trance-dance music is the kind that knocks you off your chair, leaving you wishing that you were never born. In some extremes, screaming, throating, hatred-grunting are also fused to create more atmosphere and expression.

NAPFA is the worse of them all. Messed up and yours truly had to clean up the mess.

Then there was the niqc thingy. That had a whole undeserving team earning a silver award for nothingness. Not so cozy nothingness, Faz. I dunno why I had to turn green, when I know that all these human beings just do not possess such a thing called CONSCIENCE. The more I learn about him, the more queasy and nauseating it became. I couldn't look at him with respect anymore. The same way I feel against all the others living in the same first floor lair of theirs.

But I did a clutzy move when I lost the tickets for the MAF and had to report to him. He advised me to see neo. My Gawd, I didn't know that he was just saving his ass, just in case he was shot down and I meekly took instructions from him to see neo. Such an over-exposed ass. I got gunned down on the very spot about irresponsibility, about how we younger ones do not understand the meaning of working together as a community. Such BS la. It's not the community, it's once again, the ass.

I can't wait to get my posting results. That smell of freedom in the air...

I feel so tired after all these, wish I could just leave and lie down and do something like tearing papers and cutting them up into shreds. I feel psycho. I still need to stay behind to do the niqc thingy. sigh.. I wonder what's Laarva up to. Most of the time, she would have left by now....

Countind down to the days when I could just leave and start anew.

No comments: