Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Of Oatmeal Raisin cookies, posting, physically ill and Patrick Swayze

Last weekend was taken up by spnding quality time with mum n sis baking cookies... We did 3 cookies, and many blunders happen. It was lucky that we didn't burn down the whole kitchen... My first time doing oatmeal raisin cookies. Brought back the nostalgic days Nurah and I went to the library in NIE during fasting month to buy oatmeal raisin cookies for break fast coz we were craving for it... So funny... We went to library for the oatmeal raisin cookies, not for books... How I wished I had captured a moment with her on oatmeal raisin cookies. Wahaha.

Anyway, people seem to know despite the fact that I have managed to keep it under wraps... Its such a stupendous organisation where all these lil unimportant things seems to resonate in people's minds more than how we can effectively and productively do something to change the Goddamn online LP posting.... Most silly and inconvenient thing this wretched place has ever done. Yes, it's new, so we are uncomfortable but ICT is to assist and this is definitely not assisting. So screw the online thingy, I'm not doing it with pride as I used to. Coz its simply silly.

Today, I was so unwell, hubby thought I was preggy. He was soooo edgy for a while. So I went doc and nope, I'm not, so phew. I'm just dehydrated and my body fluids are giving up on me. This is what happen when you stand in the field, under the hot sun, teaching PE, for 6 periods and then not eat properly and not drink well enough during break fast. COngrats. And yeahoo to the scorching hot weather. Makes people grouchy too.

Patrick Swayze died, at 57 and another talented man and wonderful man gone. So scary. Seems that legends die and pop stars and reality TV rules. Man, our media industry really evolved. Love him or hate him , he is well-remembered for Dirty Dancing, most of all Ghost with Demi Moore... And that soundtrack "ohhhh myyy lovveee... my darliiingg...."
Most of all, his resemblance to my dad-in-law... *chuckles*.
Joe's frens called Dad-in-law, Patrick, after Patrick Swayze.

So yeah. I still have no appetite to eat. yet my tummy hurts...

No comments: