Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Why am I not excited....

My roller-coaster ride has finally reached its initial start-off. I'm glad... yet I'm not sure why I'm completely elated or why I'm not exactly jumping for joy.

I just the emotions I had these few days have been a little overwhelming. First, the utter disappointment of rejection. Posting was rejected. After weeks of appealing and begging for life (I was just short of being on my knees), they left me hanging by saying that they will only reveal the results by 8 December. Which made me even madder than I already was.

Meanwhile, I was experiencing new things back in this new cove of mine. Different environment that made me a little uncomfortable, I'm not sure I could step into untouched territories but I have to move slow and steady.

So much work to be done.

Then the great news came. I long to be free one day.... and HR department called and my appeal was approved. However I do not have any memo, my P doesn't have it, neither did the school. I guess they just take a super long time to do up stuffs, as they always have. Too many red tapes and don't get me even started on the bloody system.

I still dunno why I'm not excited yet.

I'm gonna miss the great friendship I made here. The bittersweet memories... Should start singing Bittersweet Symphony...



I'm in love with Mark Kanemura. He rocks. Love love love.

No comments: