Monday, 14 December 2009

What I Did last summer.. I mean, week

Managed to catch up with the PESS babes...



Had fun catching up on our lives....

Joe is on reservist. Stoopid idiotic people who plan the freaking reservist in the middle of December, 2 weeks of whatever is left of my precious holidays, now ravaged by Joe's temperament. Who the hell plan this? Why should Joe go for so many exercises when in fact, sorry to express this, only protecting the growing influx of foreigners and foreigner's assets?

Are the army really protecting our home? I think ICA should protect our home by limiting foreigners a place to invest and stay. That's why up till today, our S'porean identity is still in ambiguity. We dun have anything to hold on to, sadly. Coz the landscape is ever changing... Look at Orchard Road. I swear 80% of the surroundings have been changed. So what can we relate to?

Enough of the unjustly system. Not that I'm doing anything about it. I can't even if I wanted to. My husband's a Poh not a .....

Happier Notes.

Managed to go out with the gals... Gals day out with bride-to-be Shimmy. Nun and Ijah got her a crown and a bouquet of flowers for her to carry wherever she went... She was okay at Botanic Gardens, but took it off halfway in Orchard. Had a great time laughing our socks off...

Went to Snow City.... It was freeezing.... -17.4 degrees, whoa!
We are not supposed to take pictures in Snow City as they have an official photographer and you have to pay $15 for a picture, but I managed to sneak a few shots of Joe and Baby Risq Aryff....





After which, we went to get Hainanese Chicken Rice at Clementi... So yummy! Would definitely go back there to eat! But it wasn't really near the interchange, have to walk a bit. But I dun mind at all! I had roasted hainanese chicken rice and additional of stir fried liver and gizzard (in other words, chicken spare parts) and yummyyyyyy.... Ija went back there again at night with Joyo to eat... Ija could be either hungry or just lovin it!

Just when I thought everything was ay-okay... Things started to irked me up a little. I just realised that not alot of people are contented with the simpler things in life and that once again the theory of indirect proportionality of money and heart. The more money you have the less heart you got. But it's true. I have not met a rich person who is simple, down-to-earth and full of empathy. I guess I could call my quest quits.

I cannot understand and will never understand how people can be so heartless, ungrateful and unapologetic... I hope I dun fit the abovementioned bill.

And I love my Mom. She's simply loud, choosy, naggy, never impartial (coz she takes my sister's side most of the time), try-to-be-high-class-but-fact-is-she's-middle-class and yet... She has a heart.

And most of all, she loves me.

No comments: