Saturday, 20 June 2009

Post Wedding

It's still sinking in that I'm now a wife. Gawd... It's so awkward. Sometimes, I feel like I have a HUGE responsibility, yet Im enjoying every moment of it. Alhamdulillah, the wedding was mostly smooth, so major cock-ups and nothing delirious happened. I have alot of people to thank, as without them, it would not have been possible.

1. My mummy and daddy for planning the Sunday reception.... And sponsor. hehe.
2. My mum and dad-in-law... The dinner food was great, so many great reviews, a wide array of sumptious food... I was so pleased!!
3. My sister, Aisyah for being there throughout, for being my emotional support, for encouragement and alsways being there whenever I need her.
4. My bro, Khalil, for running errands, for driving all over Singapore to get my stuffs, for painstakingly being patient (even though time consuming as your sense of direction was soooo poor), for ensuring the Sunday reception and dinner run smoothly and of course, for fetching me to and fro.
5. My lil bro, Khairi, for being my official videoman, for helping me run errands as well, for helping me out with my gubahans.
6. My cuzzie, Ijah, all the way from KL, endering her help and assistance whenever necessary.
7. My siblings-in-law, Julianna and Aidil (thanks for chauffeuring), Junaida and Akhbar for ensuring our wedding dinner run smoothly (with so much perspiration)...
8. Kak Ratna () for the wonderful henna, everyone was so impressed... They loved the colour and the consistency of the pattern...
9. Kak Rose ()for the awesome decoration of the multi-purpose hall for our wedding dinner... Our guests loved it too.
10. Kak Juls (), the person behind my makeover, a great friend and confidant, a chirpy yet intelligent and charismatic make up artist.... I'm glad you are the person who made me beautiful.
11. My maid-of-honour, Nurul... Thank you for being there and ensuring that things run smoothly.
12. My bridesmaid, Kheriah, who helped out with customer servise relatins, especially during dinner...
13. Faizal (Joe's bestman), Yuhan and Hafiz... Thank you for the lovely acoustic set and your pre-wedding suggestions.

And all those who I did not mention, you are part of my love and life... thank you for being there...

No comments: