Saturday, 16 May 2009

Updates

I had not been updating my blog for a very looong time. Last update was October 2008. That was 7 months ago. I even forgotten that I had a blog page. Hahha.

Another 29 days to our wedding. Preparations are crap. I hate doing so many things at a time. I had to prepare whatever nots here at home for the Sunday Reception, and also to prepare Saturdays Dinner. Moneybox, guestbooks, RSVP list, sitting arrangement, Standies, Itenary, Wedding Cake etc etc etc. Yes Joe's helping out with the montage and the song list and liaising the acoustic set up... Phew.

Work also was not too kind to me. On top of marking 5 classes all by myself with a tight dateline, I screw up the exam paper. I need to prepare treasure hunt for the camp and then prepare an item like a treasure hunt for the SWB meeting as well. All due Monday. Crazy.

And the flu is killing meeeee...

Ok gotta go. Lotsa work to do. Bet I have to stay home on Saturday. Boo Hoo.. I do not have a life.

No comments: